11.07.2008

Wants

Important to me
are items so few
a value unearnable
but so very true.
True.
Truth.
The Truth of Love
in all her glorious scenes.
The Truth of Affection
with freedom as she wings.
No thinking,
no striving.
Only trying,
knowing we'll prevail.

I want you to hold me.
I want you to pursue me.
I want you to tell me,
to confirm in words,
to shout through your actions,
to whisper through your touch
that you love me.
And allow that to speak Truth
into my heart.

I want to flirt, tease
and then let you catch me.
I want my mystery
to draw me to you.
I want your desires
to be my heart's goals, too.
I want to serve you,
to listen to you,
to show my love through my eyes.
A soul to a soul
With no veil to disguise.

You veil me now.
You can't see me truly.
You say that you try,
but who are you really?
Do you know that I'm fragile?
Can you say that you care?
Are you lacking maturity,
or am I too far there?
I'm wanting permanence,
I'm wanting commitment.
All I want is the fulfillment
of God's plan for the sexes.
Is that so bad?
Infuriating, I'm mad.
Can't stand the thought of losing you
Can't understand why you would want to
see me slip away,
because I'm slipping,
farther
then slipping
more.
Eat up my life.
Destroy all trust.
Be like him.
Be like him.
Be like
him.

Go ahead.
Hurt me.
I don't care what you say.
And shall I recover?
Who knows?
You don't care.
I lie to myself.
You lie to me.
My God doesn't lie.
He doesn't even hurt me.
Lie. Lie. Lie.
Cry for me, too.
Not real tears,
that wouldn't do.
Real feelings aren't true.

Want to be held.
Want to be new.
Want to be known.
Want all to be true.
True.
True.
Truth.
I want.

No comments: